Elo Hell is an app designed by Exato Game Studios. Elo Hell was first published on . It is currently available on Steam.Elo Hell is a one-of-a-kind experience that blends the storytelling of Telltale Games (RIP), the strategy of Starcraft, and the minigames of Mario Party, into one seamlessly unique experience.This light-hearted, but mature coming...
Elo Hell Review
Elo Hell is an application designed by Exato Game Studios. Elo Hell was first published on . Elo Hell is available for Steam.
Elo Hell is a one-of-a-kind experience that blends the storytelling of Telltale Games (RIP), the strategy of Starcraft, and the minigames of Mario Party, into one seamlessly unique experience.
This light-hearted, but mature coming of "games" comedy puts you in the shoes of Chance Betzinger as he lives his life, beginning as a senior in high school. Slowly he'll discover his skill as a potential professional gamer as he grinds through the hit new game, Echo Star. In the meantime, he'll go on adventures, make tough choices, and just hang out with his friends.
- Play Chance "Betz" Betzinger as he climbs to Challenger in the hit new game, Echo Star.
- Choice-driven dialogue where your decisions impact the greater story.
- Create Chance's gamer profile through how he trash talks, how good of a sport he is, and how hype he can be.
- For each of the 10 episodes of Elo Hell, you'll get 100% unique, never-repeated minigames.
- From rhythm games to a pixelated space-math game, you never know what you'll get.
- We pay homage to some of the greatest and most unique game design mechanics in all of gaming (not just including video games)
- Echo Star is a turn-based strategy game, inspired by the greatest RTS game of all-time: Starcraft.
- You'll experience unique challenges every episode that put your skill to the test.
- Every episode comes with 5 unique "Trials" to improve your Echo Star skills.
All of these combine to create a gaming experience like you've never seen. Try Elo Hell for free!